Community Food Distribution
The Awake Ministries’ Food Distribution Center, located at 98 7th Street, Shelbyville, KY, assists in meeting the food insecurity need in our community by giving out food boxes each week.
The Monthly Food Pantry Schedule is as follows:
- 1st Wednesday 12-4 pm – Produce
- 2nd Wednesday 12-4 pm – Produce
- 3rd Wednesday 12-4 pm – Produce
- 4th Wednesday 12-4 pm – Produce/Canned Goods/Meat
- 3rd Thursday 9 am-1 pm – Senior Boxes (Prior approval required)
Interested in Volunteering?
There are numerous ways to tithe your time with Awake Ministries. Let us know where you would like to serve.
Consider Making a Donation
You can also help us sustain free food services for Shelby County residents when you become a monthly partner. Your recurring donation of $66/month will provide the overhead cost of 4 hours of food distribution.